Happy Pride Month and Happy Juneteenth!
Selected Honors for Penn’s Civic and Community Engagement
- 2014 Finalist, President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in the category of Interfaith Service
- 2012 Presidential Award, President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in the focus area of Summer Learning
- 2009 “Best Neighbor” University, tied for the number one ranking by the national Saviors of our Cities: Survey of Best College and University Civic Partnerships
- 2008 Presidential Award, President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in the category of General Community Service
- 2007 Community School National Award for Excellence, presented to Sayre High School and Netter Center partners by the Coalition for Community Schools
- 2003 W.T. Grant Foundation Youth Development Prize, selected by The National Academies, awarded to the Netter Center’s University Assisted Community School program for its "high-quality, evidence-based collaborative efforts that generate significant advances in knowledge while increasing the opportunities for young people to move successfully through adolescence with ample support and care."